"For the first time, today's most powerful mental models and disciplines, such as Ken Wilber's Integral Philosophy, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Systemic Thinking, NLP, Emotional Intelligence and Coaching, have been combined and reviewed in this practical and effective methodology. The reader will be able to master the art of getting to know and help other people or use these techniques for their own benefit.
Each chapter explains one of the models, using simple, precise language so the reader can obtain what they need to deconstruct their own or a client's personality and learn about their values and essence, in order to understand themselves or others from within.
All of the models are effective when applied independently. However, when combined, they offer unlimited potential to help improve, design or redesign present or past experiences in order to achieve inner balance, peace and harmony with one's surroundings.
Through this book you will:
• Learn the essentials of each discipline or mental model.
• Identify what works for you in coaching practice.
• Discover how to create empathy with people to improve their communication.
• Find out how to reach the essence of each person.
• Appreciate the strength of the Ericksonian hypnosis patterns.
• Master the formula for controlling your emotions.
• Learn to perceive the real world in terms of totalities for analyzing, understanding and acting, without overlooking any element. This will enable you to perceive reality with a high degree of objectivity.